How to cook good Moyo with fish with PDTA tomato coulis
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 1 box of 400g of tomato coulis PDTA
- 1 minced onion
- 2 chopped peppers
- 30-50 ml of water
- 100g of mawe flour
- 750 ml of water
- Fish of your choice (to be fried)
- 1 pinch of salt, a pinch of pepper
- 2 two limes
- 1 clove garlic
For the moyo
- Open the PDTA tomato coulis box, pour the contents into
a bowl, add a peeled onion and chop peppers.
Grate the quantity of garlic at your convenience
- Put the whole set on low heat for 5 minutes.
You can try the version with the smoked fish, in this case,
crumble it and add it last.
For the fish
- Clean and wash the lemon fish.
- Cut it into pieces, then season (garlic, pepper, salt) to your
- Then fry and reserve.
For the Akassa
- Use mawe flour. Bring 500 ml of water to a boil
- In a bowl, mix 100 g flour with 250 ml of water.
When the water begins to boil, lower the heat slightly and spill the porridge
obtained by making sure to stir quickly and continuously for 10 minutes.
The goal is not to have lumps. With a spatula, make
circular motions touching the bottom of the pan.
After 10 minutes of cooking, the slurry thickens.
- Stir occasionally and cook another 10 minutes.
The dough still light, should now be cooked.
Tip in clean containers (leave a few drops of water at
bottom of the containers so that the paste comes off easily).